- Create a Google Form ‘All about Me’ graph the results. Here is an example.
- Make changes to photos, cartoonise them and use them as avatars
- Use the Concept Cartoon idea to discuss contentious issues or to set class rules. If you would like a copy of this email me email@example.com
5. There are many different types of digital cartoons, use these for setting rules and routines of the class.
or Make Beliefs Comix
6. Make an iMovie where students prepare questions at the beginning of the year for each other (these could be their goals for the year, what they think the year is going to be like) and then do one at the end of the year and make a comparison or talk about if you achieved your goals for the year. Students will get a great kick out of seeing how much they have changed in a year.
7. Pechakucha for presenting to class about themselves, 10 slides 20 secs each all about them, pictures only.
8. Students can create a Time magazine cover about themselves. I would recommend that you find examples to show them yourself and put them together in a presentation. When you search for 'Time' covers on Google you can view some that are not suitable for students. With this example below, you place your photo so it covers the grey box, then you move it to the back so that the text comes forward. If you would like a copy of this email me firstname.lastname@example.org