In the example below, the format of the activity has been made in one Drawing window and then it is copied and pasted and then edited with the new problem.
- Go to 'Insert Drawing'
- Use the Drawing tools to create your activity
- Click 'Save and Close' to insert drawing on to your Doc page
- Click once on the drawing
- Press Ctrl-C (Command -C) click on the page where the next activity will go and Press Ctrl-V (Command -V)
- Click on the new Drawing, click on Edit and make the necessary changes to alter the activity
These activities can be used for
- follow up activity
- home learning
- e-Portfolio examples of learning
- students can also create their own, ask them to duplicate a slide, make this number i.e 37, students have to remove/add tens and ones and then type in the answers
Click on 'Submit to Template Gallery'
Choose a category
Click Submit Template