A great way to start off and introduce your wiki/blog at the beginning of the year is to add a jigsaw using photos of your students or places around the school. Jigzone allows you to upload your own photos and embed jigsaws.
Saturday, 11 February 2012
Thursday, 9 February 2012
One of the teachers I worked with today wanted to use Build Your Wildself
Mac or Windows using Prt Scn...or Click 'I'm done' then click on Get a Wild Desktop. Do a right click on the next screen and select Save as...
Click here to see different types of avatars that your students can make.
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Shaun Wood sent me this challenge which was first started by Allanah King. It is a worthwhile challenge to do with our students because it will make them think about how they learn
5 things I would want my teacher to know about me
- I like art, I am visual... if you talk at me you will see me doodling in my books
- I can listen to you and do other things at the same time
- I don't like to sit for long periods of time, I need to move and I do fidget
- If you are telling me something I already know then I will get bored and will look for something else to do
- I like open challenges, pose a problem and let me choose how to solve it