Wednesday 18 February 2009

Integration of ICT into the classroom - What I couldn't do without!

I was invited to present 3 workshops at a mini- conference. When I asked them what they would like me to talk about they said 'ICT in the Senior School, ICT in the Middle School and ICT in the Junior School'. So I thought the best way to tackle this is to talk about 'What I couldn't do without' in my classroom teaching.
Below are the 3 different workshops. I have embedded the Scribd ones for those not blocked from it (because they look better in that format) and I have included the Slideshare example as well, to view full screen click on

ICT in the Junior School ICT in the Middle School ICT in the Senior School

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqui,

Interactive web comics are a great way to engage and motivate students to learn.

If you are interested in innovative Web 2.0 learning tools, check out Pixton.com - an award-winning website where you create comics without having to draw.

You can design every aspect of your character, and move it into any pose you want. All you have to do is click-and-drag to change or reposition any part of it - the creative and artistic possibilities are endless!

Share with others, post to your blog or remix comics to add your own twist. Read comics in over 40 languages, with our automatic translation by Google. Language filters, privacy settings, and flagging mechanisms help preserve a safe online environment.

We welcome you to try it with your students and tell us what you think. Sign-up is free!

thanks,

Clive
Creator of Pixton - Interactive Web Comics