iPad and iPod Touch)
Add Effects: Smudge, Contrast, Photocopy, Colour, Sepia, Smooth, Canvas, Classic, Fine Pencil, Sketchbook, Pastel and many others
Share: Saves to Photo Library, or share to email
- Take a photo or use one from the library
- Choose an effect from below, if you don't like it, tap the back button
- Play with the brightness and contrast and any other editing tools that might appear
- Tap Save, choose image size
- Tap on Save to photo library or send in an email
How could you use this in education?
This app will provide you with lots of different ways to sketch. Children can take photos of the subject and apply the sketching filters to it. Then they can look closely it at and observe the form, shape, shadows and how the strokes have been applied. This will help them for when they attempt their own sketching on paper.